Wednesday, 15 June 2011

Beauty UK Eyeshadow Palette 'No.4 Earth Child'

My Palette (I apologise for it being a bit grubby!)
Swatches of the colours

During one of my wonders in Superdrug, in a hurry I picked up one of these palettes for the pretty decent price of £3.99. It had a good range of neutral, every day colours, so I thought that it would be worth giving it a go. What I do find puzzling is that all of these colours seem to vary in pigmentation. The two colours with a really fantastic, rich, deep pigmentation, so good that you need to lightly tap on the colours. These are the dark chocolate (top row, centre) and the bronze (top row, second from the right). The two colours that have quite poor pigmentation are the light silver (bottom row, second from the left) and the light cream/peach colour (bottom row, second from the right). You can get a decent colour if you build it up, but not from one stroke. The rest of the colours are quite good and will give you a good colour.

They all blend really well and the colour combinations go perfectly together. I would say that I haven't been able to find a use for the two greens. If anyone has any suggestions on what it goes nicely with (I'm guessing that nobody is reading this), I'd like to hear it.

For around 40p per colour, gorgeous everyday or evening looks can be produced and the colour pay off is quite impressive for the price. In the range, the are plenty more palettes if you don't think that these colours are right for you at the Beauty UK website: http://www.beautyukcosmetics.com/products/eyes/eyeshadow/eye-shadow-palettes

Lots of love,
Isabella xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts