For the next few weeks I will be featuring a mini series alongside my other blog posts. Every week I will be featuring fun products that are in a certain colour. Week one, as you can see below is red, to follow that will be orange, then yellow, green, blue, purple, pink, silver, gold, brown, white and black. So to start of with a bang, I will begin with one of my favourite colours- red. It is such a classic, beautiful colour and it suits every skin tone. In addition to that it is the colour of Gryffindor (go Harry Potter!).
- LK Bennet Agata- ankle tie sandles £175 ($290)- So these shoes cost a lot more than I would be willing to spend, but I do think this pair is very delicate, pretty and feminine. They are perfect to brighten up any outfit and I reckon that you could easily bag a similar pair on the high street for a slightly more affordable price!
- Revlon Colour Burst Lipstick 'True Red' £7.99 Boots or $6.49 Target- The colour's in the name; this is what you'd call a 'classic' red and is a staple for every woman. It has the ability to add a touch of elegance to any outfit and suits every skin tone.
- Poppy Peter Pan Collar Bow Sleeveless Shirt £24 ($50) Topshop- This is such an adorable top and would be gorgeous whether it's with a pair of skinny jeans, jeggings or with some high waisted shorts and skirts.
- A red bow is a cute hair accessory to place in your hair or even attach on your bags and coats to inject some colour.
- Betsey Johnson Octopus stud earrings $30 Macy's- I have always been a fan of quirky jewellery because it adds a pinch of fun to your look. These octopuses are bright and colourful and $30 is not a bad price for something you could easily incorporate into an every day outfit.
- D&G purse $335 Zappos- Most people, including me, would most likely not spend that much money on a purse, though it does not stop it from it being a beautiful, under-stated piece of craftsmenship. Again, a bright red purse would be ideal to brighten up any outfit and if this purse is not in your price range, you could surely find a similar product for a lower price on the high street.
- Red floral layered playsuit £34 ($70) Topshop- Floral prints are a timeless trend and pretty flowers are scattered all across this gorgeous summer piece. It would be ideal worn with a denim or leather jacket and even a cardigan for when the temperature drops alongside a pair of trendy wedges.
- Yves Saint Laurent Tribute patent leather coral sandals £595 ($855) montaigne market- Again these are a very pricey pair of shoes, but I still think that they are simply stunning and the colour is luscious!
- Ray-Ban sunglasses- This style of glasses come in wide array colours; the black ones are classics, but the red ones are a lot more fun. Again, if these are too pricey for you, there are many similar pairs of these sunglasses in high street stores.
- Barry M nail paint 'Bright Red' £2.99 Boots or Superdrug- This is another example of a 'classic red'. It goes fabulously with pretty much any outfit and is another makeup collection staple. Boots and Superdrug regualarly do a 2 for £5 offer, so to save 98p, I'd wait around for that deal!
Lots of love,