Thursday, 9 June 2011

Orange!

Untitled

I know, I went over one to many! Surprisingly I managed to uncover lots of gorgeous orange tresures that I want to share with you for my colour favourites of the week.

1. Butterfly floaty t-shirt £20 Republic-  Flourescent colours are colours that I do not tend to gravitate towards, however in this case it is done in a more subtle way. Up and down the highstreet I've spotted plenty of garments with a butterfly print and this delicate design is pretty and feminine, but with twist.

2. Risa's Orange Octopus & Fish Cocktail Ring $40 fantasyjewellerybox.com- Last time I did my weekly colour favourites, I featured  red Betsey Johnson earrings and these are very similar, but orange and a ring, with a tiny,cute little fishy! This is a fun piece of statement jewellery and the gemstones give the a gorgeous under-the-sea, regal feeling.

3. Heart print shirt £20 River Island- The website says this is yellow, but it looks orange to me! I think this shirt would look very cute paired with high waisted denim shorts or simply on top of a pair of skinny jeans!

4. Off one shoulder dress £30 H&M- For a summer's night, this dress is bright, eye catching and would be stunning paired with a pair of black or nude heels!

5. Lips in "Ohh La La" £8 Topshop- A perfect colour for a bright lip!

6. Topshop nails in "Nails in Summit" £5- A colour you don't see worn very often, but potentially could look amazing!

7. Boss Orange Woman Eua de Toilette £20 Debenhams 50ml/1.6 Oz- I haven't personally tried this out before, but it coincides with the 'orange' theme. To give you a brief overview of the fragrance, this what the Debenhams website says:

Boss Orange for Women is a warm, complex and inviting fragrance that combines the uniquely liberating notes of crispy apple and white florals with a vanilla and sandalwood heart. They fuse to create a relaxed, unique scent you can wear with passion.

8. Bijoux heart cristal de corail 24-karat gold-plated earrings $390 net-a-porter.com- Again, these earrings are completely out of my price range, but I do think they are a very beautiful piece of craftsmenship.

9. Fair and true sustainable high waist skirt £49 fashion-conscience.com- WOW. This skirt is simply stunning!

10. Ring £3.99 H&M- This ring as a very gorgeous ring with what looks like to be a quartz stone, whether it is real or not, I am unsure.

11. Orange coin purse £3.99 New Look- I'm a sucker for fruity fashion and this adorable coin purse is no exception!

Lots of love,

Isabella xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts