Friday, 29 July 2011

13 Questions

I think I'm slowly becoming addicted to these tags! I just have so much fun doing them! But anyway, I found this one via the amazing Fleur de Force, who also has a very popular beauty blog. I am a huge fan of both her You Tube channels (click here for her main channel, and here for her vlog channel) and also her blog (click here to view it!). I have changed question 7 to blogging, instead of You Tube. So without further ado, let's get going!

1. What do you order at Starbucks?
A tall caramel frapuccino or a coffee frapuccino.
2. What's one thing in your closet that you cannot live without?
Ooh, tricky... I would have to say that at the moment, my favourite item to wear is my denim high-waisted shorts from H&M. They go with literally every look possible and are suitable for all year round.
3. What's one thing that most people probably wouldn't know about you?
I assume that you don't know a lot about me, but I am going to say that I am 5"6 (but only just!)
4. Name one thing that you want to do before you die.
I know this answer is a common, but it would have to be to get married and have children.
5. What's one food that you cannot live without?
Chocolate!
6. What quote/phrase do you live your life by?
Well, I have got a couple:
The Golden Rule, which is to do to others, as you would do to yourself.
"If you can't see the bright side of life, polish the dull side"
"Logic can get you from A to B. Imagination can take you everywhere" -Albert Einstein
7. What do you like and dislike about the blogging community?
I like that it is somewhere that myself and other people can share a common interest and it is always a useful place to learn from each other and gain inspiration. The people I know aren't as obssessed as I am when it comes to fashion and beauty, so blogging is a great outlet for all the things I want to say. I haven't found anything I dislike really, but perhaps I would have to say the occasional nasty comments that people sometimes receive. Though 99% of the time, it's all good!
8. What's your number one most listened to song on iTunes?
Katy Perry 'Teenage Dream'. 432, is a slightly worrying total!
9. What kind of style would you define yourself as having?
This is a tricky question for me to answer, because I really don't know! I love a bit of everything: girly, boho, rocker, preppy and the list goes on! It's quite difficult to define the way I dress in a word!
10. Favorite number?
9.  It is not lucky to me, it's not unlucky, but I do have my reasons for liking. First, the first letter of my name, 'I', is the 9th letter of the alphabet, I was born on the 19th (I know 19 isn't the same as 9, but oh well) and when I imagine each number, the number nine is always pink, and pink is one of my favourite colours.
11. Two hobbies
Shopping and watching TV- it may sound quite sad, but they're two things that I love to do!
12. Two pet peeves
The squeaky noise when someone's teeth rub against an apple, people that wear fake tan and people licking their fingers.
13. Guilty Pleasures
Watching Neighbours, Doctor Who, The Only Way is Essex and Made in Chelsea. Also making icing, and eating it (very bad for my health, I know). Oh, and playing Mario Kart!

As always, I'd love to hear your responses, so either put them in the comments below or leave a link to your blog post or video!

Lots of Love,

Isabella x

2 comments:

  1. I love these tags too they are addictive! Loved reading your answers :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts