Tuesday, 26 July 2011

Just a Quick Ramble...

So to you lovely people that tune into my blog (I'm guessing that's no one), I know I haven't done a blog post in a little while, but I have written up a few blog posts that will be coming soon, I promise! All I need to do is to take some pictures, which I will be doing today, and then you'll be seing few blog posts over the next couple of days. Once I've done that, I'd love to hear what blog posts that you want to see. I am strongly considering to do a 10 things (or however many ideas I can come up with) to brighen up your romm. I've already got quite a few methods that are also VERY wallet friendly!

Anyway, I best get going if I want to get these next few blogs posts done. Expect a fashion haul, nails of the week, a perfume review and an insight into my makeup bag (well, if you are curious, otherwise it might be quite dull!). Bye! xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts