Tuesday, 26 July 2011

Nails of the Week: Barry M's 'Pure Turqoise'

I thought that it might be a nice idea to do 'Nails of the Week'. It's exactly what it says in the title; simply, I will post the nail polish I have on. Obviously, I won't post the same nail polish looks twice. These won't be every single week, but they'll pop up every now and again :)

So to start it off, my chosen nail polish for this week is Barry M's 'Pure Turqoise' 295. I believe that Barry M no longer produce this is exact same nail polish, but they do have 'Turqoise' 295, which is only slightly paler. Other similar colours include Rimmel's 60 Second nail polish in 'Sky High', Essie's 'Turqoise and Caicos', China Glaze's 'Flyin' High'.

Turqoise is such a beautiful colour, and because it is so bright, I find it goes with a wide array of outfits, for that reason that it stands out so much.



Lots of Love,

Isabella x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts