Tuesday, 26 July 2011

What's In My Makeup Bag?

Everyone else seems to have done this, so I'd thought I'd tag along and join in with the fun! I also think that it is intriuging to see what other people value as their makeup favourites.



So to begin with, my makeup bag itself is a pencil case that I got from Paperchase a couple of years ago.
The keyring was a gift from one of my friends, and I love it!

And here is the contents of my makeup bag:
Ok, so from the top-left-hand corner:
-Barry M lipgloss in 'Toffee'
-Natural Collection lipstick in 'Coral Shimmer'
-Natural Collection lipstick in 'Cranberry'
-MUA lipstick in 'Shade 7'
-Benefit luminescent complexion enhancer in 'High Beam'
-Collection 2000 cover up stick in 'LightTranslucent'
-Sleek mineral based eyeshadow palette in 'Storm'
-A mirror I got in Paris
-Boots Skin Clear oil-absorbing sheets
-LUSH lip scrub in 'Sweet Lips'
-Carex hand gel for sensitive skin
-Carmex cherry moisturising lip balm
-Maybelline the Falsies Volum' Express Waterproof mascara
-Collection 2000 blush in 02 'Bashful'
-Rimmel soft kohl kajaleye liner pencil in 071 'Pure White'
-No7 eyelash curler
-Tweezers
-Blush brush
-Eyeshadow brush
-Eyebrow groomer/eyelash comb
-Nail file
-Eyeshadow applicator

Lots of Love,

Isabella x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts