Friday, 12 August 2011

Just for Fun- Top 10 Awards

Rules: Mention the person who tagged you
Pass on the award to 10 other bloggers
Say 10 things about you
Name your Top 10 Products
So, I got tagged by the wonderful Sugarpuffish and I just want to quickly say how greatful and thankful that she gave me this great honour. So I want to pass it on, of course as well to Sugarpuffish, but 10 other bloggers.
10 Amazing, Lovely Bloggers!

10. Zoella
So, here's 10 things about me:
1. I think cats are cool.
2. Some of my favourite T.V shows are (take a deep breath): Gossip Girl, Scrubs, CSI NY, How I Met Your Mother, The Simpsons, Neighbours, Glee, The Big Bang Theory, Doctor Who, Friends, 90210, Sherlock, Miranda and The Apprentice. Ok, this seems excessive, but I don't watch all of this at once as they are all shown different times of the year and I don't watch these things every single time they are on!
3. The majority of my clothes, are probably from Primark, New Loook and H&M.
4. I'm a brunette.
5. I love Harry Potter!
6. I have a VERY sweet tooth!
7. My favourite magazine to read is Teen Vogue.
8. My favourite drink is orange juice, I have it practically every day (I do drink water as well!)
9.My favourite You Tube videos to watch, are hauls.
10. I'm not very good at doing pony tails, I rarely get them right!
Top 10 Products:
1. Babyliss Waving Wand
2. LUSH soap 'Honey I Washed the Kids'
3. Miss Dior Cherie (Eau de Parfum)
4. Barry M Lipgloss
5. Boots Skin Clear Oil Absorbing Sheets
6. Rimmel London 60 Seconds Nail Polish
7.Palmers Cocoa Butter Formula with Vitamin E
8. Sleek Palettes
9.Maybelline the Falsies Volum' Express Waterproof Mascara
10. Neutrogena Visibly Clear Pink Grapefruit Daily Scrub 
This was a lot of fun to do, and I hope you enjoyed reading it!
Lots of Love,
Isabella x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts