Tuesday, 9 August 2011

Just a Little Idea...

So a little while ago, whilst browsing through Accessorize's sale section, I found a pack of adorable stickers for less than a pound. The stickers had a theme of Paris, travel, and love; there were little hearts, Eiffel Towers, French flags, aeroplanes and stickers reading 'je t'aime' (I love you in French!). I thought they were too cute to pass, but once I got them, I didn't really have a use for them. So, I got thinking, I realised that my iPod could do with some sprucing up! I never had a case for my iPod as I always thought thatthey were quite pricey, but I also loved how stylish and sleek look that Apple gave to their products. However, because I did not have a case, and I have my iPod for quite a few years, it's quite scratched and a bit battered! So I grabbed some of my stickers, and randomly scattered them on the back of my iPod. Just a little tip, try not to change the position of a sticker too much as it will loose it's stickiness.

Now, when your pick the stickers you want, there are two main types: 3D and 2D stickers. There are pros and cons for both of these; with 2D stickers, they definitely stick better, but you may have trouble peeling them off, should you want to. With 3D stickers, they do come off a lot easier, but this can be an advantage because then if you are a bit bored with them, you can take them off, or you can easily change the position. Also because they are 3D and stick out a bit, it means that it can protect the back of your iPod as your iPod won't be fully touching surfaces. Therefore, it can act as an inexpensive iPod case. And you don't just have to add stickers to your iPod; it can be your phone, laptop, camera, or whatever you like.

Here are some pictures of the end result:



Lots of Love,

Isabella x

1 comment:

  1. Cute idea I saw those stickers in the sale but thought to myself "what would I use them for" lol

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts