Monday, 29 August 2011

My New Winter Coat!













Coat from Primark £25

Despite the sun blaring through my window, the ever-plummeting temperatures are a constant reminder that colder seasons are approaching us, so with the shops releasing cosy clothes for winter, it seemed about right to begin talking about autumn and winter fashion. Now if you had to ask me want item of clothing is the most essential for the chillier months, I would definitely say a nice warm coat. The ones I've picked out don't all exactly abide to the current trends, but that is because a winter coat is a long lasting piece, that you are going to keep hold of for a good few years, so you will want to pick out a more classic design.

Something else you may notice, is that these coats are slightly more expensive than your average piece of clothing, however, you should view buying a winter coat as more of an investment. Should you be going out, you will be wearing this coat everyday of winter, so you shouldn't feel as though your money is wasted. Secondly, out of the clothes you wear, your coat will provide you with the best insulation, so the extra money will be mean a thicker fabric. I remember that the last coat I had got, was a black one, on sale in Debenhams for £32, but I wore it constantly, and it lasted me a good four years, which works out at about £8 a year!

So below, I've picked out a few of my favourite coats on the highstreet. After having black coats for such a long period of time, I was in the mood for something a bit different!

New Look £44.99

New Look £49.99


Topshop £65

Topshop £75


Topshop £80

Topshop £98

Lots of Love,

Isabella x


1 comment:

  1. it's lovely, love the heart print so different! x

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts