Saturday, 13 August 2011

Nails of the Week: Rimmel London's 60 Seconds Nail Polish 'Pompous'







So as I mentioned in a previous blog post, in ASDA, I got two Rimmel 60 Seconds nail polishes for £4.50 (£3.68 individually) and one of them, is the colour 'Pompous', which is what I'm wearing in these pictures. I don't normally tend to gravitate towards dark purples and blues, but multi-coloured, very fine glitter reflexes, made it irresistible. The colour reminded me of jewels, and is dazzling to look at; I think that it would look beautiful on all skin tones.

But the colour is not all that is good about this nail polish. First of all, it does exactly what it says on the tin, and will dry in 60 seconds. That means, it is quick to paint your nails, and you can reduce the chances of scuffing and tiny dents in the nail polish, a problem that only occurs too much with Barry M nail paints. Secondly, because the colour is dark, it only requires one or two coats for a rich, intense colour meaning your nail polish won't get too thick and take ages to dry. Thirdly, this nail polish has a wider brush meaning you have a more precise application and the whole nail can neatly be coated in 1-3 strokes (depending on the nail size).

Overall, I adore the colour, the quality is fantastic and I highly recommend them. If you are not too keen on this colour, there are more to choose from in the collection.

Lots of Love,

Isabella x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts