Monday, 22 August 2011

Outfit of the Day: 'Chloe Moretz inspired'

I saw an image of the actress Chloe Moretz wearing an outfit in an issue of Teen Vogue last year, and I really liked it. So whilst browsing in Primark, I spotted a top that was very similar to the one she wore, and so I built an outfit very similar to hers, but more casual.

So you can compare the two outfits, here is Chloe's:

She's so beautiful and I adore her taste in fashion!

And here is my outfit:



I'm really sorry about the poor quality. Next time I'll get someone a little more reliable to take the pictures!


Top- £4 Primark
Denim high-waisted shorts- £14.99 H&M
Tights- (from a pack of two) £2 (I think) Primark
Shoes- £5 Primark

(Items in bold should still be in stores)
Lots of Love,

Isabella x

2 comments:

  1. sweetie you look just like her! Great top and love the patent Mary-Janes!
    Come follow my blog hun :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! And of course I will follow your blog :) x

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts