Friday, 5 August 2011

Tag: This, or That?

I've never done a tag before, and this one seemed like a fun one to do. Just to say, I found this on the blog of Confessions of a Makeuplover!


[MAKEUP] :
[blush or bronzer] - Blush
[lip gloss or lipstick] - Lipstick
[eye liner or mascara] - Mascara

[foundation or concealer] - Concealer
[neutral or color eye shadow] - Neutral
[pressed or loose eye shadows] - Pressed
[brushes or sponges] - Brushes


[NAILS]:
[OPI or china glaze] - I haven't really used either, so I can't say!

[Long or short] - Short
[Acrylic or natural] - Natural
[Brights or darks] - Brights
[Flower or no flower] - No flower





[BODY]:
[perfume or body splash] - Perfume

[body wash or soap] - Body wash
[lush or other bath company] - As much as I love Lush, some of their products are a bit over-priced, and so there is more choice with other bath companies.


[HAIR]:
[curly or straight] - Straight because my hair is naturally like this, but I do adore wavy hair!
[bun or ponytail] - Ponytail because my buns never stay in place!
[bobby pins or butterfly clips] - Bobby Pins
[hair spray or gel] - Hair spray
[light or dark] - Dark
[side sweep bangs or full bangs] - Side sweep, but a full fringe always looks great!
[up or down] - Down!
[RANDOM]:
[Rain or shine] - I like a mixture of the two!
[Summer or winter] - Winter, because I love getting cosy and wrapping in cute coats and scarves. I also love cuddling up in front of the TV to watch, well TV or a film, drinking some hot chocolate and munching on something delicious like popcorn!
[Fall or spring] - Fall!
[Chocolate or vanilla] - Chocolate, is that even a question?
[East coast or west coast] - East Coast!
I love to hear your responses, so comment below, or leave a link to your post on them on your blog!
Lots of Love,
Isabella x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts