Sunday, 21 August 2011

Update! :D


So I haven't had a proper little chat here for a while, so I will be letting you know what's been happening (you're probably extremely excited about this- not!).

But anyway, if there is the tiniest chance one of you could be interested, then this is for you!

So the first thing I want to tell you, is that as you can hopefully tell, my blog has had a bit of a makeover. It's a lot more interesting for the eye than it was before, and a tad more girly! I really hope you like what I've done, and would like to hear your thoughts on it, they're really handy to me!

Also, I want to wish all of those getting their GCSE results on Thursday the best of luck, I really hope you get the grades you desire!

And I want to ask whether you have any blog post requests or improvements for my blog; maybe you don't like the size of my pictures, the font, or you would like to see more photographs. I have got some posts lined up too; I have about three outfit of the days that I've written up, but I just need the pictures. It's really difficult to take pictures of myself, so I need to find someone who is willing to take them for me; I promise they'll will be up throughout this week and next week.

In addition, I went to Primark on Saturday, I didn't really buy much though. It was mostly essentials like underwear, a pyjama top and some combs, not very interesting to be honest, but what was interesting is my new winter coat. I'm super excited about it, so I will feature that in a blog post, and some other adorable coats I have seen around. I am also in the process of doing a blog post about finding £1makeup, so that will be an interesting one to look forward to!

I have created quite a few blog posts on Polyvore which is a really great collage creating website that I recommend. Most of my Polyvore ones without any words written by me, will be ones when I don't have time to blog, and just really quick, fun ones for you to check out. One that I will be putting out in a couple of days is what to put in your school makeup bag, which you'll be needing very soon!

Finally, just to keep you entertained for now, I want to share a few of my oldest blog posts, that I doubt any of you have seen, but I think are worth checking out.



*My Favourite Perfume: Miss Dior Cherie - Click here for a review on Miss Dior Cherie!

*LUSH Review: Brazened Honey Fresh Face Mask - Click here!

*Beauty UK Eyeshadow Palette Review: 'No.4 Earth Child' - Click here for a review on it!

*Perfume Review: 'Rose the One' by Dolce & Gabbana - Click here!

*What's In My Makeup Bag? - Click here!

*14 Ways to Brighten Up Your Room - Click here!

*Makeup Review: Sleek 'Storm' Palette - Click here!

*Cosmetics Through the Ages - Click here for a timeline through makeup history!

*Just A Little Idea... - Click here for an inexpensive way to jazz up and protect your phone or music playing devices!

*My Favourite Summer Fragrances - Click here!

*Makeup Review: Sleek Palette 'Oh So Special' - Click here!

*A Very Delicious Brownie Recipe! - Click here!

*4 Ways to Wear Skinny Jeans for Back to School - Click here!

*Nails of the Week: Cupcake Nails - Click here!

Lots of Love,

Isabella x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts