Sunday, 18 September 2011

Haul: Primark, Boots and H&M

So, after taking a little shopping trip, I decided I'd share with you some little gems I found.

Right then, let's get onto what I found in Boots!
Models Own Nail Art Pen £6

After getting into the swing of creating more adventurous nail designs, I decided to get a nail art pen to make things that bit easier, and do more precise designs. As soon as I've tried this out, I'll make sure I get back to you, and maybe try some nail tutorials.

Travel-size Tresemme Hat Defence Styling Spray £1.52

Now onto Primark!
Bright Red Velvet Skinny Waist Belt £2.50

I thought this belt could be a really stylish piece and very vintage inspired. This could look really pretty wrapped around a dainty dress, or a pair of high-waisted shorts or even a skirt.


Peter Pan Collar Blouse £12

This blouse was instantly something that I liked. Everything about it is classic, and Primark has definitely not gone over the top with this one! With it being floaty and feminine, this could look gorgeous on top of a pair of skinny jeans or tucked into something high-waisted.


Floral Pyjama Shorts £3

For the most part (unless it's freezing cold) I'll prefer wearing shorts, and these shorts were too adorable to pass up!


Woolen Leggings £6

For when it gets chilly, instead of tights I was going to get some normal leggings, but then I noticed these beauties, and they looked like a cosy, cute accessory for winter.

Finally, it's H&M!



Fairlisle/Cat print jumper £19.99

Whilst browsing online, I noticed this jumper. I had been on the look out for a fairlisle print jumper, but when I noticed that this jumper had cats on, I just knew I had to get it! So I went in store tried it on, bought it, and am wearing it as I write this blog post!

Anyway, must get off, but I will surely see you soon!

Lots of Love,

Isabella x




3 comments:

  1. I love absolutely everything. That blouse is gorge!

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice *

    http://itsluckynumberseven.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts