Saturday, 17 September 2011

Style Crush: Gossip Girl

I really am sorry for my absence, I have been swamped with school work this past week, so steadily but surely, I'm getting back in the swing of things. As promised, this week's 'Style Crush' post is dedicated to the fabulous fashion featured on one of my favourite shows, Gossip Girl. The costume designer that is behind the jaw-dropping outfits is Eric Daman., and he is a genius! There's so many things I could say about how stunning the outfits he composes are, but I'll just leave that job to the pictures.


Blair Waldorf played by Leighton Meester

 Serena Van der Woodsen played by Blake Lively





 Jenny Humphrey played by Taylor Momsen








Vanessa Abrams played by Jessica Szhor

See what I mean?

Next week, Alexa Chung!

Lots of Love,

Isabella x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts