Saturday, 22 October 2011

Nails of the Week: Leopard Print Nails

These crazy, wild things are something I did myself, and let me tell you, they are no trouble at all!

So to create this design on your nails you will need:
From left to right: A base colour (I used MNY Shade 445), a colour for the spots (I used Rimmel 60 Seconds Shade 530 Star Dust), a black nail art pen (I used Models Own Nail Art Pen) and a top coat (I used Rimmel Lycra Pro Professional Finish).

If you do not have a black nail pen, use any black nail polish and a tooth pick or the end of a bobby pin to create the fine lines. Also, feel free to use any set of colours you desire!

-So the first step is to paint on your base colour.

-Next, add dots with your chosen colour. These can vary in size and they do not have to be neat! Sorry the pictures so blurry, but I think you get the idea!

-Now add on the black squiggly lines. It's sort of difficult to explain where you should put them, but the picture below is pretty self explanatory.



Finally, add your top-coat and you have an adorable, quick and easy manicure!

Lots of Love,

Isabella x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts