Wednesday, 21 December 2011

An Amazing Deal and an Update!

Well hello there! How are you enjoying this Christmas?

I hope you're happy anyway! So my blog posts haven't been too frequent lately as I'm a bit stumped for ideas! If you have any suggestions, please let me know in the comments below! But moving on, I thought I would tell you about I deal that I think is pretty awesome. Now I'm sure that a lot of you are MUA fans; I personally haven't tried out many of their products, but after hearing such outstanding reviews, and with this deal, I'm sure I'll have to give it ago! Very simply, if you spend £8 on MUA cosmetics, then you receive this MUA Immaculate Collection Palette for free! To sweeten the deal, this palette is worth £8 and consists of 24 colours.

24 Shade Immaculate Collection Palette

This £8 palette is the most expensive thing MUA sell, so I am sure that it will be no problem to spend £|8. I personally think I will try out the very popular 'Heaven and Earth' Palette and some of their 'Out There Plumping Lipglosses'. If you have tried out either of these products, please let me know what you think!

The second point on the agenda is that there is a blog that I think you'd love! It's called 'Gracious' and it is abssolutely fantastic for makeup reviews! They are really well written, the photos are professionally done and a range of products are covered from high to low costing items. In addition to this, they are reviews you always know that you can trust! It definitely reminds me of the extremely popular blog 'FleurDeForce'! So check out 'Gracious' here!

Et finalement, I now have Tumblr! If you'd like, I'd love for you to check it out. It is very different to the things I post on here, so be warned! Check out my Tumblr here!

I hope to do another blog post before Christmas!

Lots of Love,

Isabella x

4 comments:

  1. You have such a beautiful name!
    I've never heard of MUA, but you seem enthusiastic, maybe I'll give it a go..

    How about hauls, or what you got for christmas, or what you did for new year's?

    :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for such a lovely comment! But I must say, people still like to mock my name in one way or another; I could write a whole list on the nicknames I have been given! But anyway, with regards to MUA, I'd say the MUA 'Professional Range' thing is a lot better quality than the noraml £1 range. I would really strongly recommend the 'Heaven & Palette' as the colours are all so wearable and great quality and the lip balms from the 'Love Hearts' collection. Finally, a haul will be my next blog post as I've picked up a few things that I think people would like to know about! xx

      Delete
  2. The colors look gorgeous! I can't find it anywhere in my country, so I'll probably have to get it off of ebay.

    http://www.sandra-thepuzzleofmylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts