Thursday, 8 December 2011

Christmas Gift Sets!

I managed to grab some free time, so I thought I would give you some ideas about some really good beauty gifts for that special lady in your life...or for yourself (I won't judge)!

So from Models Own, I picked out a couple of gift sets that I thought looked like a darn good deal. I think the pictures are pretty self explanatory!

So for £15 this set contains:

-6 way buffer
-3 in 1 base/top/gloss coat
-Black nail art pen (I use it and it makes nail art 10 x easier)
-Silver Smash-Up
-Any 1x polish in your choice of colour



For £20 you get six full sized nail polishes that retail at £5 each. So essentially you are saving quite a bit of money, which of course in an added bonus. 

There are 8 different collections to choose from:

-'Glitter Collection' - Scarlet Sparkle, Purple Haze, Juicy Jules, Magenta Divine, Emerald City, Mixed Up

- 'Beetlejuice Collection'- Pinky Brown, Golden Green, Aqua Violet, Purple Blue, Emerald Black, 3 in 1 Base Coat, Top Coat and Gloss

-'Smash Up Collection' Smash-Up Gold, Smash-Up Purple, Smash-Up Pink, Smash-Up Orange, Smash-Up Black, Smash-Up Silver

-'Neon Brights Collection'Fluro Orange, Tangerine Queen, Purple Passion, Aciiied, Pink Punch, Lime Green

-'Metallics Collection' Bronze Rage, Gun Grey, Gold Rush, Proper Copper, Sterling Silver, Gold Digger

-'Autumn/Winter Collection' - Grace Green, Purple Ash, Becca's Brown, Purple Grey, Mushroom, Nude Beige

-'Champagne Collection' - Sterling Silver, Champagne, Mystic Mauve, Blue Moon, Lili's Pink, Green Flash

-'Pastel Collection' Feeling Blue, Lemon Meringue, Pastel Pink, Lilac Dream, Top Turquoise, Fuzzy Peach


From  Boots:

This set is fantastic value for money. It retails at £34 and that is the cost of one 30ml bottle of Tresor Midnight Rose, not to mention you get so many extras (the three mascaras just about add up to a full size one!)

It contains:
-Lancome Tresor Midnight Rose Eau de Toilette 30ml
-Lancome Juicy Tubes x 3 miniatures
-Lancome Tresor Mascara x 3 Hypnose Miniatures 


9 Polishes (miniature size I presume). £10. Can't go wrong.

£6. 10 Mini Lip Glosses. Sounds good to moi!


I know I haven't really featured much, but I must get cracking on some homework *sad face*

Isabella x

1 comment:

Popular Posts