Saturday, 25 February 2012

Outfit of the Day: 25.02.12


(I apologise for the poor quality - it was taken on my iPod, using Instagram. My Instagram name is porkabella by the way!)

I had a pretty lazy Saturday, but I did pop into town for a bit (otherwise I would have stayed in my pyjamas) so I wanted to wear something slouchy and comfortable. I had never tried this combination out before, but I was really pleased with the result. It really was so comfy and I managed to wear leggings in a non-tacky way *hooray*

Denim shirt - Primark
Jumper - bought from a charity shop, but originally H&M
Rose rings - Primark (I wore two from a pack of four. I'll do a haul showing them a lot better!)
The other ring - charity shop
Nails - Barry M ' Flamingo Pink'

For what you can't see, as it is so hard to take pictures of myself are:
black leggings - Primark
white converse-like pump, lace up things - Primark


Haul and room storage/decoration ideas coming up!

Love, 

Isabella x

2 comments:

  1. The ring looks really cute! :)

    http://www.sandra-thepuzzleofmylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts