Tuesday, 13 March 2012

HAUL: Primark, Charity Shops, Topshop, LUSH, H&M, New Look and More

I apologise for my absence, but I have been a very busy bumble bee lately with exam revision and so on. But, since I last did a haul I have accumulated some fun little things which I thought I would share with you!

Primark:



1. Mint horn-rimmed sunglasses (sale) - £0.50
2. Stack of Rose Rings - £2.00
3. Knee Length Skirt (sale) - £5.00
4. Lemon Blouse printed with Vintage Cars - £8 (the S/S Prada Collection had something very similar to this!)
5. Lace Peter Pan collared blouse - £6.00
6. Floral Oil-Cloth shopper bag - £3.00
7. Various Earring Backs - £1.00

Topshop:




1. Purse (sale) - £5
2. Denim Shorts (sale) - £10

TK Maxx:

Red Converses - £30

H&M:



Pale Pink Star Print Dress - £19.99

LUSH:



1. Magic Wand
2. Twilight Bath Ballistic

New Look:




1. Multi-coloured Bobbi Pins - £1.99
2. Mustard Bag (sale) - £7
(the scarf is my mums, I tied it to the bag)

Nail Polish:

From left to right: 
1. 17 Lasting Fix Nail Polish 'Mint Choc Chip' (Boots)
2. Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Anti-Chip Top Coat (Boots)
3. Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure 'Delphinium' (Poundland)
4. Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure 'First Kiss' (Poundland)

Charity Shop haul tomorrow!

Isabella x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts