Tuesday, 10 April 2012

Favourite Songs of the Moment!

I listen to music every day so I thought that I would share some songs that I absolutely adore and that you must listen to!

Primadonna - Marina and the Diamonds

Homewrecker - Marina and the Diamonds

Lucy In the Sky With Diamonds - The Beatles

Blue Jeans - Lana Del Rey

Part of Me - Katy Perry

Dumb - Nirvana

Drain You - Nirvana

I Get Around - The Beach Boys

National Anthem - Lana Del Rey

Born to Die - Lana Del Rey

(If you can't tell, I am in love with Lana Del Rey's album. She has such an sultry, mellow voice, the music is so beautiful and the lyrics are fascinating and tell such wonderful stories. She is a truly talented artist that will break out every emotion in you.)

And the award for guilty pleasure of the month goes to...
Call Me Maybe - Carley Ray Jaespen

That song is so freaking catchy D:

Comment below with your favourite song of the moment!

Isabella x

4 comments:

  1. Great post :) awesome song choices :) I hope you will follow my blog :)

    leopardinleather.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! xx And I followed your blog, I think I'll really enjoy your blog posts to come! x

      Delete
  2. I love Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds (my dad used to sing it to me when I was little!) and Born to Die is one of my fave songs lately.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I literally just made the connection between your name and the song! And I am also very much in love with Born to Die!

      Delete

Popular Posts