Monday, 9 April 2012

Mini Haul: Boots, New Look and Primark

Flamingo Earrings (I LOVE THEM) £2.50 - New Look
Sparkly, silver shoes £7 - New Look
I do really like these shoes however they do severely rub the back of my heels. A plaster or tights do sort out this issue though!
Dolly Bow - £1 New Look (I got this for £1 as part of the New Look offer where all hair accessories were £1, but I would expect that it doesn't cost a huge amount!) This is such an adorable hair accessory and adds a splash of cuteness to any outfit!
Dolly Bow - Primark £1.50
Barry M Lip gloss in Strawberry Milkshake -£4.49 Boots
Out of all of the lip glosses I have tried, Barry M lip glosses are by far my favourite! The have such a silky, smooth texture that feels so pleasant on the lips. They also have a gorgeous range of colours and they smell absolutely delectable!

Barry M Lip Paint in 153 - £4.49 Boots (I got this for free as part of the Boots 3 for 2 offer. I also bought a Revlon lip butter which I shall to a review on soon)

I hope you spotted some items that you like too and I will see you soon with some more beauty related blog posts! And can I just say thank you so much for reading everything I write. I every page view I get on my blog is such a huge honour! THANK YOU!

Isabella
x

2 comments:

  1. Those flamingo earrings are so cute, I want them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love mine! And plus, they were only £2.50! x

      Delete

Popular Posts